Listen live Fridays 8 to 10 Eastern on Revolution.Radio later archived at https://kevinbarrett.substack.com
First hour: Ex-intel-insider Gordon Duff of Veterans Today has garnered almost half a million reads for “The Beirut Nuclear Coverup as Protests Break Out, Oct. 2021 Over Lies.” In it he writes:
“The people of Lebanon were victimized, not once by a nuclear attack by Israel but by their own leaders and corrupt press. They still aren’t taking it. Gunfire broke out in Beirut when snipers under the control of Saudi Arabia, using paid contractors trained by the US, attacked a Hezbollah led protest. Behind it all is the investigation by incorruptible Judge Tarek Bitar.
“Bitar has received evidence of two things:
- There was no “fertilizer explosion” a year ago. Fertilizer can’t explode unless carefully mixed into an explosive compound called ANFO. Get the mix wrong, nothing happens. Bagged fertilizer is far from a compound made in an explosives factory…it is totally inert…won’t even burn.
- Then there are all the videos of the missiles…with fake editing by CNN and their Israeli partners, not just the missiles but the Israeli F 16s as well with many videos of them diving over apartment buildings before the massive blast.
“Doctors were forced to treat radiation patients improperly, misdiagnose them and then cover up the real number of deaths…and the outbreak of cancers since…” (full article)
Second hour guests: Cat McGuire and Tessa Lena. Cat is a seasoned activist in NYC, formerly a supporter of left-wing causes, now a mainstay of the freedom movement. In this interview she comments on the new story from Children’s Health Defense headlined “New Report Details Efforts to Infiltrate Disrupt Health Freedom Movement.” The story cites the new Themis report detailsing how disruptive operatives:
- Infiltrate, mimic and ultimately hijack existing groups by piggybacking on brand recognition.
- Target group owners, earn trust and then install bots that enable the takeover of the group to assert new identities and goals.
- Control content that can be shared within groups and distort group missions.
- Steer groups toward aggressive or unproductive behavior and confuse members with regard to peaceful protest locations and assertion of values.
- Harvest private data and information related to health freedom strategies.
Has the authentic freedom movement hub World Wide Demonstration been hijacked by a decoy Cointelpro group World Wide USA? Is Telegram overrun by fake health freedom groups whose carefully-chosen names closely resemble authentic groups?
Cat McGuire writes: “Having read the Themis report, as an activist in the very areas it discusses, I’m in a position to comment on it’s usefulness, veracity, comparison with other infiltrations like cointelpro, etc.”