Two weeks ago Cathleen McGuire came on my show to discuss #MeToo and advocate ecofeminism—a critique of patriarchy that sees the subjugation and exploitation of women and nature as closely linked, and proposes to treat the disease by balancing female and male, nature and culture, and right and left brain hemisphere consciousness. (On the latter point, check out Leonard Schlain’s The Alphabet vs. the Goddess.)
Today, Cat rejoins us alongside Barbara Honegger, who continues the conversation by recounting her efforts to re-frame the abortion issue for Ronald Reagan when Barbara was serving as Presidential Policy Advisor from 1981 to 1983.
Is Barbara correct in asserting that any legal ban on abortion amounts to a forced seizure of a bodily organ (the womb) as well as a form of slavery? Listen and make up your own mind.
Barbara Honegger is a leading researcher, author and public speaker on the 9/11 Pentagon attack and the anthrax attacks.
She has served in high-level positions in the U.S. Federal Government, including White House Policy Analyst and Special Assistant to the Assistant to the President.
Her pioneering book October Surprise, on the deep story behind the Iran side of the Iran/Contra scandal, now confirmed by formerly classified documents, led to a full-subpoena-power U.S. Congressional investigation.
From 2000 to 2011, Ms. Honegger served as Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School, the premiere science, technology and national security affairs graduate research university of the U.S. Department of Defense. She was the only invited researcher to testify at both the historic Toronto 9/11 Hearings on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 and the follow-on Vancouver Hearings six months later. She is one of 50 founding current and former high-level government, military and intelligence officials to call for a new 9/11 investigation at PatriotsQuestion911.com, and one of 20 charter members of Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth.
Ms. Honegger has a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree from Stanford University; a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Experimental Psychology from John F. Kennedy University; and Masters level certification in National Security Decision-making from the Naval War College, all in the U.S.
Her 9/11-related publications include:
- The DVD “Behind The Smoke Curtain: What Happened at The Pentagon on 9/11, and What Didn’t, and Why It Matters” which has over 165,000 views on YouTube and is featured in this year’s 2015 9/11 Film Festival in Oakland, Calif.
- The “9/11 Museum Virtual Walking Tourr” DVD and YouTube which uses the exhibit items in the official Sept. 11th Museum itself to prove that the official conspiracy theory of the 9/11 is a lie.
- Chapter 13 in the Toronto 9/11 Report (Chapter 13), available on amazon.com, which marshals the evidence that pre-placed inside explosives are the real and main story at the Pentagon on 9/11, just as they are at the World Trade Center.
- “The Pentagon Attack Papers” published in New York Times- bestselling author Jim Marrs’ 9/11 expose books The Terror Conspiracy and The Terror Conspiracy Revisited;
- ‘The Scarlet A: The Anthrax Links to The Day of 9/11 Itself’ — published as a front-page feature story in the Washington, D.C. independent newspaper The Rock Creek Free Press and also online at OpEdNews http://www.opednews.com/articles/Anthrax-Links-to-9-11-by-Barbara-Honegger-080925-678.html.
- ‘A Tale of Two Cities: Disturbing Parallels Between the U.S. and French 9/11s‘, Chapter 4 in the newly-released book on the January 7, 2015 Paris attacks We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo!: Free Thinkers Question the French 9/11, Prof. Kevin Barrett, editor, April 2015, available on amazon.com.