Joshua Blakeney of the University of Lethbridge is well on his way to becoming the most important of the younger generation of 9/11 scholars. Joshua, who works with Professor Anthony Hall, won the Queen Elizabeth II Award for his research into 9/11 – and drew fire from the Mossad-glorifying anti-9/11-truth propagandist Jonathan Kay.
Like me, and unlike members of the 9/11 half-truth movement,* Joshua Blakeney is on a “truth jihad” – an all-out struggle or effort to get at and speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the most important historical event of the 21st century.
Joshua just published a very stimulating critique of the Toronto 9/11 Hearings at Veterans Today, as well as a 9/11 truth broadside in the University of Lethbridge newspaper. (Leave a comment supporting Joshua!)
He will be my guest on Truth Jihad Radio next Monday, September 26th, 1-2 pm Central.
* * *
* Half-truthers include:
– People who don’t want to talk about one or another aspect of 9/11 – Zionist involvement, the non-plane-crashes at the Pentagon and Shanksville, the impossible speed and/or flight paths of the planes in New York and Washington, etc. – because it would be “bad PR for the truth movement.”
– People who talk about controlled demolition of the WTC but not the obvious inside-job attack at the Pentagon.
– People who blame top US officials but not top Israeli officials and their Mossad.
– People who say they know the official story is false, but they don’t know who did it.
– People who admit US and/or Israelis were involved, but neglect or conceal the evidence that there were no hijackings or hijackers, and no Muslims involved; and that Bin Laden deplored 9/11 and suggested “American Jews” might be behind the attacks.
– People who obscure the evidence that there were no hijackings or hijackers by focusing on nothing but the WTC demolitions, and neglecting to point out that the fact of controlled demolition rules out human hijackings. (Humans couldn’t be trusted with 100% certainty to get control of the planes and hit the targets, providing cover for the demolitions.)
– People who admit that 9/11 was an inside job, but can’t let go of the Islamophobia that 9/11 instilled in the deepest recesses of their subconscious.
I don’t mean to heap vilification on these people. Half a truth is better than none! As long as these folks do what they do well, and don’t destructively attack others who are presenting broader aspects of the truth, we should offer them encouragement as well as friendly, constructive critiques.