Summary by Jim Fetzer:
|The biggest alse flag ever?|
We began with the complaint from the President of Afghanistan that recent terrorist attacks were being perpetuated in his country by US forces, which makes excellent sense when you appreciate that the US wants to stay there to complete its looting of that nation’s vast mineral resources, including one of the world’s largest deposits of lithium, which is used in computers, in triggers for nuclear weapons and in electric car batteries. So we (the US) are creating chaos in a desperate attempt to induce President Karzai to allow us to stay. He is acting in behalf of the best interests of his nation, which is especially admirable, since he was installed as a puppet by the United States. Those “false flag” attacks are far more stunning than (what appears to be the latest at home), the bombing at a mall in Columbia, MD, which seems to fall into the pattern we see at Tucson, Aurora, Sandy Hook and more.
Dr. Michael Scheuer, who headed the CIA’s Bin Laden unit, has come around to recognize that there is a major threat to the world from Zionist forces and their allies. While Jim believes he has shown a “slow-learning curve”–“During his tenure as chief of the CIA’s Bin Laden unit from 1996 to 1999, Michael Scheuer says he had ten opportunities to capture or kill Bin Laden. Each time, he was ordered to desist. It was almost as if Bin Laden was being protected by higher-ups”–Kevin gives him credit for his gradual awakening to the underlying menace of Zionism. (See “Zero Dark Thirty: The deeper, darker truths” for more about the second death of Osama bin Laden.) Scheuer claims that al Qaeda is a real and growing threat within the US, which is completely absurd, since al Qaeda was a creation of the CIA and Osama bin Laden was “our man in Afghanistan”. Kevin takes him more seriously than does Jim, who thinks he is a joke.
Multiple warnings are surfacing about a possible “terrorist attack” at the Super Bowl this coming Sunday, some of which are extremely specific. There are reasons why this cannot be completely dismissed, including that DHS would like nothing better than to create a event to justify the declaration of military law by President Obama. Governor Christie is in deep political trouble and could use such an attack to refurbish his reputation, just as Rudy Giuliani did in the wake of 9/11, where there can be scant doubt that he was complicit in its planning. The use of chemical weapons that are especially painful and slow-acting has been suggested as the stuff of great television horror. We have long known that another major false flag attack has been in the planning. Let’s hope that it will not play out Sunday and that the Seattle Seahawks cruise to victory.
Jim misreported The New York Times endorsement of the Holocaust by endorsing a book, AND EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS SOMEONE, which reprints the word “Jew” 6,000,000 times. Since there is no historical justification for that claim, where the records of the International Committee of the Red Cross would support the deaths of some 270,000 Gypsies, Jews, and mentally or physically infirm, they could not actually have 6,000,000 names, but where (what is known as) “creative non-fiction” seems to have taken hold of contemporary culture. The Nazis appear to have been running labor camps, not extermination camps, where the Allied bombing of German cities cut railroad lines and made resupplying those camps impossible, which led to mass starvation. It is stunning how the alleged atrocities of the Holocaust have been used to play on a Western sense of guilt to excuse Israel for any atrocity or violation of international law.
Some expressions of anti-Zionism have emerged in France, where some 20,000 French protesters have expressed their support for Dieudonné, who frequently attacks Zionism and questions the Holocaust–something for which residents of Germany would be jailed. How anyone could be punished for raising questions about the authenticity of an historic event is extraordinary, since, if it was real, research will substantiate that; and, if it was not, then the world deserves to know. Thomas Perkins, a San Francisco billionaire, has likened criticism of the “super rich” in the USA to criticism of the Jews in Germany, which is quite remarkable. Perhaps he is apprehensive that the growing gap between the rich and the poor might lead to a revolt parallel to the French Revolution, where the rich and powerful did not fare well. This is a very odd story, which Kevin clarified for us all.
The proposal to allow Israelis entry into the US without visas, no doubt, is an effective procedure for insuring there are more “terrorist attacks” in the US, which can be blamed on al Qaeda or those fanatics in Syria! Given that Israel is the most practiced in the use of false flag terrorism of any nation in the world, this would open the flood gate for ersatz “terrorists” to commit far more devastating attacks than Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing. (Perhaps the are advising DHS on how these things can be done better!) We also have evidence that Israel has attacked Russian rocket launchers in Syria, which would probably provoke a strong response from Vadimir Putin, where he not preoccupied with the Winter Olympics. After all, it would not be very surprising if Israel were to bomb the area in the vicinity of Sochi to disrupt it in retaliation for Putin’s support of Assad.
Other stories today include the strange rhetorical inconsistency from John Kerry about dismantling Iran’s nuclear enrichment mechanisms, which is not on the table, as opposed to downgrading its level of enrichment, which is. An article in The New Yorker reflected on the extent to which “Dr. Strangelove” got it right about individual commanders having the ability to launch nuclear weapons on their own. The Keystone pipeline project has reinvigorated the environmental movement, which is a good thing; and Pennsylvania is about to privatize its bridges for the next 40 years, which is not. Obama is going to do what he can to raise the minimum wage for government contract employees, but he has also nominated a “war criminal” to a high court. And a former sponsor now believes that Obama is “the world’s biggest war criminal” himself. Pete Seeger may have song his last song, but his memory will not be forgotten.
False flag news
1) Karzai: US forces killing Americans in false-flag attacks http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/karzai-suspects-us-is-behind-insurgent-style-attacks-afghan-officials-say/2014/01/27/a70d7568-8779-11e3-a760-a86415d0944d_story.html
2) Shooting at mall in Columbia, MD, leaves 3 dead http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/mall-in-columbia-on-lockdown-amid-reports-of-shooter/2014/01/25/4b3e8fb2-85e2-11e3-b85b-b305db87fb90_story.html?wpisrc=al_national
3) Ex-CIA anti-terror chief: Zionists “vicious, treasonous,” might nuke USA http://presstv.com/detail/2014/01/29/348239/how-us-can-avoid-looming-catastrophe/
4) Super Bowl false flag?
Big H news
5) NYT endorses the myth of the 6,000,000 http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/world/middleeast/holocaust-told-in-one-word-6-million-times.html?_r=0
6) 20,000+ French protesters support Dieudonné, bash Zionists, question holocaust http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-stage-39-day-anger-39-protest-against-170352554.html
7) Criticism of the super-rich is like the holocaust http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545918/Criticism-super-rich-like-Holocaust-says-Silicon-Valley-billionaire-WSJ-letter-sparked-outrage.html
8) Visa-free travel for Israelis ? http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/01/27/347942/us-to-let-visafree-travel-for-israelis/
9) Evidence points to secret Israeli strike on Syrian missile launchers http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01/27/evidence-points-to-secret-israeli-strike-on-syrian-missile-launchers/
Nuclear weapons hypocrisy
10) U.S. ‘Dismantling’ Rhetoric Ignores Iran’s Nuclear Proposals http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/01/u-s-dismantling-rhetoric-ignores-irans-nuclear-proposals/
11) “Dr. Strangelove” got almost everything right http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2014/01/strangelove-for-real.html?mbid=gnep
Domestic issues, Obama-nation
12) Keystone project invigorates environmental movement http://readersupportednews.org/off-site-news-section/49-49/21705-keystone-xl-pipeline-fight-lifts-environmental-movement
13) Privatizing Pennsylvania’s bridges http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/21513-the-stealth-privatization-of-pennsylvanias-bridges
14) Obama to raise minimum wage for government contracts http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-to-raise-minimum-wage-for-government-contract-workers/2014/01/27/f7994b34-87cd-11e3-916e-e01534b1e132_story.html?wpisrc=al_comboPN
15) Obama Nominates “War Criminal” To High Court Post http://ozhouse.org/2014/01/23/obama-nominates-war-criminal/
16) Man who helped Obama get elected blames Bush for Obama becoming world’s biggest war criminal http://xrepublic.tv/node/7200