You are here

Seminar in REVOLUTION coming to Madison, WI this Sunday!

Thursday, Feb. 24th – For Immediate Release

Contact: Kevin Barrett, kbarrett(at)merr(dot)com
Eric Sayward, We Are Change-Wisconsin
Sander Hicks (available for interviews)

Truth Party founder Sander Hicks to join Wisconsin Revolution seminar this Sunday, Feb. 27th!

Is the unrest in Europe, the revolutions in the Arab world, and now the Wisconsin Revolution the beginning of a global “truth revolution” sparked by the new digital media exposing previously untouchable issues? Legendary New York City publisher, bookstore owner, author and activist Sander Hicks will lead a seminar on “Digital-Age Revolution: DIY Media, Red Pill Issues” this Sunday, February 27th, 1 to 3 pm at the Wil-Mar Center, 953 Jennifer St. in Madison, WI.

As the controlled corporate media cheerleads for “shock doctrine” austerity measures like those Hosni Mubarak inflicted on Egypt and Scott Walker wants to inflict on Wisconsin, people are  informing themselves and organizing revolutions through the new digital media. Can the new media – pushing “red-pill” issues exposing the ruling regimes’ corporate media propaganda matrix as an Orwellian web of deception – jump-start the first truly global revolution in history?

Seminar participants include:

Eric Sayward, We Are Change – Wisconsin:  We Are Change, with over 100 chapters worldwide, pioneered the new youtube style of in-your-face digital activism (whose latest example is the Daily Beast’s phone call hoax to Scott Walker).

Phil Zimmerman, founder,; coordinator, Christians for 9/11 Truth.

Kevin Barrett, Ph.D. Arabic/Islamic Studies; academic freedom fighter and talk radio host,



…Sander Hicks, discussing his 10 years of direct action against the 9/11 cover-up: his confrontations with FBI, Giuliani, Spitzer, and Cheney. He will report on his investigations into the death of 9/11 whistle-blower Dr. David Graham, and the cover-up of Operation Able Danger.

Hicks will lead a discussion about the formation of “The Truth Party.” The Truth Party is all about nonviolence as the new US foreign policy, true government transparency, an empowering economics, public interest venture capital, and a return to a USA based on the Bill of Rights. We will end the evening with a democratic appointment of local Truth Party representatives, in your area. A quick floor vote from all attendees will create a local Truth Party presence here in Madison, Wisconsin – home of the Wisconsin Revolution.

Please join us for the seminar, followed by a visit to a café in the Willy St. neighborhood…and perhaps a visit to the state capitol?  Don’t let us start the revolution without you!

Sunday, February 27th, 1 to 3 pm at the Wil-Mar Center, 953 Jennifer St. in Madison, WI.

4 Thoughts to “Seminar in REVOLUTION coming to Madison, WI this Sunday!”

  1. juggernaut… qu'est ca veut dire Kevin ?

  2. ça veut dire: "a massive inexorable force that seems to crush everything in its way." Like mainstream media lies, the Zio-American war crimes, or the NWO financial world takeover attempt.

    Sander took the title from the story of the prophet Daoud alayhi ssalaam and his battle with Goliath.

  3. Anonymous

    Your headline sums it all up for what is really happening. Thank you!!

    Need to read this thriller cause it's Americans taking a stand to defend their country from the govt.
    ( )

    “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. “ Thomas Paine

    It won't just be Wisconsin, but other states with the support of Obama. Where is the outrage? Unions are only 7% of Americans what about the rest of us 93%? Great article!

  4. aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I see, jazak Allah kheyr

    May Allah swt facilitate it to Sander and all the freemen in Wisconsin, including you !

Leave a Comment