Guests: Zahid and Ann Chaudry, victims of Islamophobia and US government persecution.
From Rebecca Campbell:
Ever since September 11, 2001, the US government has engaged in an unexplained, ruthless persecution of legal US resident Muhammad Zahid Chaudhry and his wife Ann. This decorated disabled US Army veteran, with a sterling record of service both in the military and out, now faces deportation from the US to his native Pakistan in mid-January 2011. If this happens, Zahid, now confined to a wheelchair, may face further injury and death in an increasingly US-destablized environment that may offer him little protection from those who already have targeted him here in this country for the past ten years.
You can see a detailed account of Zahid Chaudhry’s brutal, decade-long persecution by the US government at the following link: “For Your Projection: The US Government’s Long Jihad Against a Decorated Disabled Muslim Veteran.”
Please help by
1. Signing the online petition to stop the US government’s unjust deportation of this disabled, decorated Muslim US military veteran.
2. Write letters of Recommendation for Citizenship for Muhammed Zahid Chaudhry to his P.O. Box, listed below to be forwarded to relevant officials.
3. Contact the prestigious Gibbs, Houston, Pauw law firm commenting on their courageous, humanitarian act of dropping the Zahid Chaudhry as a client just before his federal deportation hearing: Gibbs Houston Pauw – Att: Robert Pauw, Senior Partner/Devon Orr-Theriot, Associate 1000 Second Avenue • Suite 1600 • Seattle, WA 98104 • (206) 682-1080 • www.ghp-immigration.com
– the Central Asian nations’ embassies/consulates and delegations in the UN General Assembly
– the US Citizenship and Naturalization Service Public.
– The White House
– Washington State Senators Patty Murray , Maria Cantwell
– Congressman Brian Baird
– Congressman Richard “Doc” Hastings and
– relevant Congressional Committees of the United States Senate and House of Representatives: Senate Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security Subcommittee on Human Rights and the Law Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
5. For more information, to offer ideas about legal and logistical support and to volunteer/subscribe to their mailing list for future actions, please check the Chaudhrys’ website www.justice4chaudhry.info and contact them at justice4chaudhry(at)gmail(dot)com and at (509) 452-0917. Donations and general snail mail can be sent to: Zahid/Ann Chaudhry, P.O. Box 637, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Thank you in advance for your consideration and support of someone who has served America well and who has thus far not been very well-served in return.